Sunday, March 23, 2008

PataPon!!! :p

Pata... Pata... Pata... Pon...
Pon... Pon... Pata... Pon...
Chaka... Chaka... Pata... Pon...
Don... Dodon... Dodon...
Pon... Pata... Pon... Pata... :p

Mwehehehehehe :D I've been playing this game for quite sometime now, and I can truly say that I am officially ADDICTED to it!!! Ahihihi :p It's like I couldn't last a day without playing this game. It's been part of my everyday. Hihihi :p As of today... I've officially been playing for more than 18 hours already... and counting... Bwahahahahaha :D Talk about addiction huh?!? This game is next to the game I finished before... Brave Story... Hehehe :D Hmmm... Let's see... I think I play this game until 4am in the morning everyday, then I sleep at 4am, wake up at 830am for work, play again before taking a bath, bath time at 915am, off to work by 10am, arrive at work by 1030am, then work work work, then play again when I have time in the middle of the day, play again when I get home, then same routine over and over again everyday ever since I started playing that game. Even my older sister couldn't even get a hold of my PSP anymore bacause I keep on hogging it because of my addiction. Bwahahahahaha!!! :D

Maybe I should go to rehab or maybe attend like an AA meeting or somethin'... Except that it's for my PATAPON addiction... Mwehehehehehe!!! :D I will not let go of my psp not until I finish my PataPon game... Nevahhhhh!!! Bwahahahahaha!!! :D

PSP owners out there... Try this game... I assure you, you'll like it, you'll be addicted to it as I am... Mwahahahahaha!!! :D PATAPON ROCKS!!! Woohoo!!! :p

That's why I don't want to start 'GOD OF WAR' yet... Not until I finish my game... Because it's another game I look forward to be addicted to... The graphics was cool when I saw it, so I dare not tempt myself first... Gotta finish PataPon first... Ahihihi :p

Resist TEMPTATION... Temptation could be so sweet, yet undeniably ADDICTING... ;)
Me like temptations!!! Mwehehehehehe :p

XOXO!!! :-*

No comments: