Sunday, March 9, 2008

Mista Kabab!!! Woohoo!!! :D


The other day... Me and my dearest friends went out for dinner. I told them that I will treat them as from the roots of my overtime work everyday for the past month. Hehehe :D And I just really want to eat somewhere else other than your usual restos around. So we decided to go out and dine in 'LE CHING' in GREENHILLS. :) Waaa!!! When we got to Greenhills... Le Ching was already CLOSED!!! Waaa!!! I was so sad... Huhuhu :( We were so hungry at that time and as for our PLAN B... We go to Timog, QC and KEBAB!!! Ahihihi :p

MISTA KABAB!!! Our favorite Kebab resto!!! We sooo love love love Mista Kabab!!! Ahihihi :p As so we heard, Mista Kabab changed their usual location... So we were all so eager to see the new place. Plus, we were all sooo, sooo hungry so we needed to find Mista Kabab... and FAST!!! Or else... We will start to eat anything that we see... We were nearing to the point of eating each other... Bwahahahahaha!!! :D

The new Mista Kabab location was UBERRIFFIC!!! Hihihi :p It was sooo PIZZAZZZZZ!!! Hehehe :D As for my usual order... SIZZILING KEEMA is the best!!! I sooo sooo love love love KEEMA!!! Yum yum yum!!! :p We also tried their 'Potato Cutlet' which was really good as well. Service was A++... So fast... And the food... Of course... Ever sooo sooo GOOD y'all!!! :D It was as if we were all in HEAVEN when we ate there... HEAVEN I tell ya!!! Ahihihi :p The instant our orders came... It was like WARRRRR!!! We gobbled (Gobbled?!? Like a DUCK?!? Wahahaha!!! :D) our food as if there was no tomorrow... No one even dared to talk to each other... It was as if we didn't care about anything else in this world... I compare ourselves to DOGS... Ahihihi :p Cuz' dogs will get mad if you talk to them while they're eating... Bwahahahahaha!!! :D

I will always and forever LOVE LOVE LOVE Mista Kabab!!! :p Mista Kabab is THE BEST y'all!!! I tell ya... A++... Superb!!! ;) Mista Kabab will always be one of my FAVORITE restos of all times... FOREVER and ever!!! :D Try it... You'll be AMAZED!!! Ahihihi :p

XOXO!!! :p

P.S. Now you made me HUNGRY!!! Aya... :p
Oh yeah... After eating in Kebab... All of us actually turned CRAZYYY!!! Hahaha :D We couldn't stop laughing... Till' we couldn't breathe anymore... Wahahaha!!! :D Mista Kabab sure has an effect on us all... Or maybe cuz' we were just sooo hungry before we ate dinner... Who knows!?! Hihihi :p That's another story though... ;) Ahihihi :p

No comments: