Thursday, March 6, 2008

Cheesecake... Yummm!!! :p

I sooo love love love CHEESECAKE!!! Ahihihi :p
I love BLUEBERRY and STRAWBERRY Cheesecake!!! :D

I don't get to eat these desserts often... I only get to have them at times...
Even if I love them... Ahihihi :p

There are times that you go to a resto and have these delicious desserts... But... At times, they're a bit off... If you know what I mean... At first, they taste good, right. Even just by looking at them. But after a few spoonfuls, it would taste odd to ya. People would say that its 'nakakaumay', and that you won't be able to finish the entire slice of cake even if the slice is smaller than a handful.

I actually look for the right taste of cake when I eat one. Like how it looks on the outside, I want it PERFECT inside out.

I STRONGLY recommend... Purple Oven!!! :D
I love Purple Oven... They make the best pastries and desserts there is... Plus they even make deliveries... Cool huh?!? They have a minimum of like P1000 or P1500 worth of orders and they deliver wherever you might be... Plus delivery is for FREE!!! When you reach the minimum, if not they can still make deliveries but with a charge of P100/P150... I think... :) Will get back at ya with the details on that one... ;)

I STRONGLY recommend the... BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE!!! :D
First time I ordered from them, I got the Blueberry Cheesecake... After that, I cannot forget it anymore. Everytime that we would order there, I would always get the Blueberry Cheesecake for me.

The taste was like... HEAVEN!!! :p I describe it as HEAVEN!!! :) Sooo PERFECT!!! Love it!!! :p When I ate it, I couldn't put it down. I couldn't stop eating it until I finished the entire small solo cake. It's my FAVORITE of all times!!! Hehehe :D You should try it... I tell you... IT'S GOOOOOD!!! :p Thumbs up!!! I will tell you, it's really good... Even if I stake my life on it... It's a piece of heaven here on earth... Hmmm... More like... a small solo slice of heaven here on earth... Mwehehehehehe!!! :D

TRY IT!!! TRY IT!!! TRY IT!!! :p
It's MAGNIFICO!!! :D Aldente!!! (Aldente?!? Isn't that for pastas?!? Wahahaha!!! :D)

XOXO!!! :p

No comments: