Thursday, March 6, 2008

Studio Photography

This is somethin' I picked up from a book I read which I STOLE... errr... BORROWED from the people I usually bug in the office... Ahihihi :p (Why did I become a BUG all of a sudden?!? I don't fly!!! Wahahaha!!! :D) I'm not a STOLERRR!!! Bwahahahahaha!!! :D

A lil' somethin' about STUDIO PHOTOGRAPHY... You don't necessarily have to be a studio photographer or taking pictures in a studio... You can be able to use these helpful hints even if you're taking just about any sort of picture... ;)

~*~*~*~

ELEMENTS OF PORTRAITURE
1. When you look through the viewfinder, think of the empyty frame as a blank piece of paper on which you need to arrange the various subject elements to communicate a particular message to the picture's intended audience.
2. In a studio environment, more often than not you have the time to take a considered approach to each picture. Before triggering the shutter release, look at the area bounded by the four sides of the frame and make certain that everything there is making a positive contribution to the composition.

~*~*~*~

BLACK AND WHITE PHOTOGRAPHY
Keep your options open. As a commercial photographer, the most prudent and flexible approach to the subject of black and white or colour is to keep your options open.

~*~*~*~

Aha... Aha... Aha aha aha... (Kuzco's tone) Hehehe :D Cool huh?!?
I didn't really read the whole book... Cuz'... I ain't got no plans, dreams or ambitions to be a STUDIO photographer... Hehehe :D Although that kind of work is not half bad... Ya know ;) But there are very informative sections that I read and picked up a thing or two... :D

I am a FRUSTRATED PHOTOGRAPHER... Because... I'm frustrated!!! Bwahahahahaha!!! :D Nahhh... Kiddin'... I ain't got much of the smart skills yet in photography... But I'm studying to be a good photographer and to be able to take good pictures... Everything starts from the BEGINNING!!! ;) Hehehe :D

Ciao for now!!! :D
XOXO!!! :p

P.S. I want a DSLR!!! Waaaaa!!! Huhuhu :(

No comments: