Thursday, March 6, 2008

Smack-A-Ghoul!!!

While I was transferring files from my external HDD to my laptop, and back and forth from my laptop to my external HDD, since waiting time for transfer takes so long... I got up, and tinkered with my ever so dear PSP. I MISSED YOU MAH PSP!!! Ahihihi :p I continued the game I was playing... SIMS 2... Hehehe :D In Sims 2, there is a part there where you have to make your sim play 'SMACK-A-GHOUL'... In 'Smack-A-Ghoul', you are in a graveyard with a shovel and there are zombies and ghosts who will rise from their graves and you have to smack them with the shovel. I just wondered, if that kind of scene can happen to you where you are in a graveyard with a shovel and you have to smack zombies and ghosts that comes out from their graves and will run after you. Hahaha :D I can just imagine... Me... Running... In HEELS!!! (Cuz' I just came from the office... HELLO!!! I practically spend my entire lifetime at work... Wahahaha!!! :D) With the shovel and bang up zombies and ghosts after me... Bwahahahahaha!!! :D I'm already terrified of ghosts, what more to gain courage and strength to smack them like hell... HELLO!!! Bwahahahahaha!!! :D

Or maybe... I should just smack with a shovel... The LIVING people I HATE!!! Hahaha :D That would be much fun... Dontcha think?!? Bwahahahahaha!!! :D Brawling... Is a serious offence... WTF?!? Where the hell did that come from?!? Mwahahahahaha!!! :D

P.S. I'm a LOVER of all... I don't hate y'all... I ain't a playa hater... Ayt! :D Chill!!! :p

No comments: