Saturday, March 8, 2008

Leaving On A Jet Plane... :,(

Today is a very sad day for me. My dearest sweetheart ARNIE BARNEY left for Australia na. He's going to be working there and will be there for 4 years. His lovey dovey, my MAMMY LIZEL was left here, pero she will be following him after a month there. Waaaaa!!! I feel so down right now. Cuz' I will miss my dearest Arnie Barney... *sigh*

Yesterday was his despedida in their house. I was the last person to leave him, and as he was walking me to where I will ride the cab home, as he held my hand... I couldn't help the tears fall from my eyes. I couldn't help but cry. I never ever want people to see me crying... Sabi ko kasi huwag nya ako paiyakin... Nakakainis naman kasi eh... Huhuhu :,( As I kissed and hugged him goodbye and waved at him through the window... As my ride was driving away from him... My tears started to fall deliberately. I couldn't make my tears stop from falling. I tried so hard to smile ever so sweetly so that he will always remember me smiling back at him as I left... But I couldn't help but cry. My entire ride home until I turned my keys on the knob of my doorstep... My heart felt so heavy and tears still continue to fall from my eyes... *sniff sniff*

I feel so bad everytime people will leave. I don't like the feeling of people leaving. Especially when the people who are leaving are the ones I love the most... Or the people who I am used to being with all time. It just breaks my heart to know or see people leave. I know for a fact that it's still not the end that we'll see each other, I know we will still see each other again someday somehow, but I always feel that a piece of my life and my heart parts away from me everytime.

Iniisip ko nalang na... We'll still see each other parin naman... We still have YM, webcam, Skype... We will still see each other no matter what the cost. You can never tell, baka I will be lucky enough to be able to visit you there wherever you might be. Arnie Barney, 4 years will be a short time. Wag' natin isipin na matagal siya. Sandali lang yun. I know you'll be back here in no time. Kaya bilisan mo sa Australia ha. Tapos uwi na kayo ni Mammy Lizel ha. Saka REMEMBER... YUNG INAANAK KO IUWI NYO DITO... Dito yan bibinyagan ha. Kung hindi man, padalahan nyo ako ng ticket papunta Australia. NINANG ako ha!!! Hehehe :) Gusto ko ispoil ang baby nyo... Hihihi :p

Arnie Barney... Ingat ka dun ha. Ingat ka sa flight mo. I will pray for safety. You will always be in my prayers. We will take good care of Mammy Lizel habang nandito pa cya. Mageemail ka ha saka magmemessage samin sa YM and GTalk. Gawa ka multiply... Post ka pictures!!! We will always have technology to communicate with each other. I will miss you so terribly!!! As in sobra!!! I'll miss hugging you, and kissing you, and holding your hand!!! Basta mamimiss ko ikaw!!! When Mammy Lizel naman leaves, mamimiss ko cya... Kayong dalawa na mamimiss ko!!! Your TRINA BABY will miss you sooo, sooo much!!! Basta always remember that, I LOVE YOU EVER SO MUCH!!! You'll always be in my heart!!! Love you love you!!! Be happy and enjoy your Australia adventure!!! Basta lagi lang ako nandito para sa inyong dalawa ni Mammy ha!!!

Don't forget your TRINA BABY!!!
Mwah mwah mwah!!! :-* Hugsssss!!! >:D<

XOXO!!! :p

No comments: