Saturday, March 8, 2008

Chong Bai

I like this song... :D I like listening to different music... Even CHINESE!!! :D Even if I don't really understand the lyrics that much, it's the harmony and tone I'm after... Ahihihi :p

Enjoy!!! :D

~...~

ni de zi tai
ni de qing lai
wo cun zai ni de cun zai
ni yi wei ai
jiu shi bei aini hui huo le wo de CHONG BAI

wo huo le
wo ai le
wo dou bu guan le
xin ai dao feng le hen dao suan le jiu hao le

ke neng de
ke yi de
zhen de ke xi le
xing fu hao bu rong yi zen me ni que bu gan le ne

wo hai yi wei wo men neng
bu tong yu bie ren
wo hai yi wei bu ke neng de
bu hui bu ke neng

~*~*~*~

feng zheng you geng
hai tun you hai
wo cun zai zai wo de cun zai
suo yi ming bai
suo yi li kai
suo yi bu zai wei ai er ai
zi ji cun zai zai ni zi wai

~...~

I got the ENGLISH translation for the lyrics of this song... Here ya go... ;)

~...~

Your attitude, your good graces, I existed in your being
You thought love meant being loved, you squandered away my adoration for you
I’ve lived, I’ve loved, but now I don’t care
Loving till' your heart’s gone crazy and hating till' your heart’s gone sour, that’s enough
Possibilities, opportunities - It’s sad they no longer exist
It’s really not easy to attain happiness, but still, why don’t you have the courage to try?
I even thought that we could be different from other people
I even thought the impossible could not be impossible (i.e. that the impossible was possible)

~*~*~*~

Kites have the wind, dolphins have the sea
I exist for myself
So I can understand, so I can leave (you)
So I no longer love because of love
I’ll live alone, apart from you

~...~

Nice huh?!? Hehehe :D

XOXO!!! :p

No comments: