Monday, April 14, 2008

Missing Mah SWEETIE CARISSA!!!

I miss, miss, miss Mah Sweetie CARISSA!!! Huhuhu :(
Right now, she's in the snowy side of L.A., USA!!! (As for what I heard, it's snowy there right now) Huhuhu :( CARISSAAAAA!!! Go home na... I'm officially Carissa-homesick... Ahihihi :p La lang... I just miss mah dearest girl!!! Hoping she'll be back by my birthday... Ahihihi :p I hope... Crossing my fingers... Hihihi :p I'm here, workin' mah butt off... While she's out there, GAMBLIN' in Vegas!!! and eating CRABSSSSS!!! etc, etc, etc. Ahihihi :p But I do hope she's enjoying her self hehehe :D

Sweetieeeee!!! Go back here na after you had fun there!!! Hahaha :D
We all miss yahhh mah dearest!!! I miss your hugsssss!!! Hug mehhhhh!!! >:D<
Hehehe :p Mwah mwah mwah :-*

XOXO!!! :p

No comments: