Thursday, May 1, 2008

OVERWORKED!!!

For the entire week, I've been working in office from 10:30AM - 4AM. Talk about overtime. Not only that, there are times that I even go home at 6 or 7AM. I'm a 24 hour shift certified WORKAHOLIC!!! Well, I don't really see it as being workaholic, I'm just really decided on finishing my work as soon as possible. So that after the stretch, I can have a LONG, LONG, LONG vacation time.

I don't know what's with me, its just that, ever since I was even going to school way back then, I am the kind of person who is really determined in finishing everything that I need to do. As so called, MASIPAG nga siguro ako. I have this will power to do good in everything I do. I know... I know... You're perspective of me... Is that, my life is very tiring and what I'm doing is bad for me... I know that, and I am fully aware of that circumstance. Don't worry, I take care of myself no matter what happens. I really just can't put down my work just like that because there are people counting on me and people who need me. I am just doing my best. WELCOME MY WORLD!!!

I cannot answer the question if I'm happy in what I'm doing. It's rather complicated. I feel happy because my hard work pays off. (wink wink ;p) Not only that, I'm happy that people around me takes good care of me. I'm their 'BABY' and I'm really well taken care of by the people I'm with. On the negative side, I'm not that happy of the much work load we have. It's really tough. But as I always tell people, I am the kind of person who has a very strong personality that even sometimes I scare myself for being that strong. Maybe that's also the reason why I am the hardworking type. Because of that strong personality I am triggered to be determined to always do good in the things I do. Sometimes, when life gets tough, the tough gets going right?! I guess I'm the kind of person that will never back down on anything that is presented right in front of me. Never ever match me with a DARE, because I will never let you off that easily. Do you DARE?!?!? Hehehe :p

There's also this thing about me having a hard time sleeping when I am not able to finish my work. I get really bothered that I haven't finished my work so I couldn't sleep peacefully no matter what I do. Plus, my INSOMNIA acts up every now and then (INSOMNIA is another story though ;p). *sigh*

Oh well, this is my so called LIFE!!! You have to roll with the punches as they come right at your face. Never let down your guard and strike back as you guard that punch. Hehehe :p

Cheerios!!! :D
XOXO!!! :p

No comments: