Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mah Mammy Lizel... :,(

Mah MAMMY LIZEL is leavin' tonight to go to Australia. She'll be there with mah Arnie Barney for 4 years. I'm feeling BLUE... For the both of them are the two most precious people I cherish most in my life. I will miss them both so very much. Last night, as they drove me home from our lil' get together gimik, as Mammy Lizel was saying BYE to me, that's when I felt the sadness deep down inside me. I'm used to keeping the negative feelings inside of me, when someone is leaving I act as if I'm not sad at all and enjoy their company until its really time for them to leave. I always give out the impression of always being HAPPY. But when it's time for them to go, that's when the sadness I should already be showing rushes out. I'm actually happy for Mammy Lizel because she will be with her dearest Honey, mah Arnie Barney, for I know that they miss each other so very much. They've been away from each other for quite sometime now so it's just a good thing that they will already see each other for the longest time. It's actually hard for newly weds husband and wife to be away from each other. But I will really, really miss my MAMMY. I couldn't even let go of her hand last night, even going from the car was hard enough for me. I didn't want to go down and go home for I know that it'll be the last time that I'll be with my Mammy Lizel. I really felt like crying, but as much as possible I try my best to control the tears. What can I say... I'm just someone who is really EMOTIONAL. Especially at times of unexpected happenings.

Mah Mammy Lizel... I will miss you so very much!!! Take good care of yourself and I'm praying for your safe flight. Take good care of mah dearest Arnie Barney as well. Both of you are always in my prayers. Never ever forget that I'm always here for the both of you no matter what. You know how to find me. I might get a chance to visit you there in Australia. We'll see. But I'm planning it, really. Both of you are two people who I always have time for no matter how busy I am. I am never busy when it comes to the both of you. I love you both so very much!!! Don't forget your TrinaBaby... 'kei!!! I'm just here... :p

Basta kayong dalawa, mahal na mahal ko kayo!!! Sobra!!!
XOXO!!! :p Mwah mwah mwah!!! :-*

No comments: