Wednesday, April 22, 2009

DOWNLOADING NEW MUSIC!!! :p

Since I got stranded at home today, with nothing to do, all I did was DOWNLOAD, DOWNLOAD, DOWNLOAD. For the entire day, by the time I woke up I was already tinkering my little fingers in front of my laptop. Until now... Hehehe :p I got to download new R&B/HipHop mp3s today. Mah favorite!!! :p I love, love, loveee listening to R&B/HipHop!!! :p It's my kind of mix... Hehehe :p

How I wish I was a DJ or a Music Producer... I think that's going to be the secret of my success... Hehehe :p If I wasn't working in IT right now, my dream profession(s) are these... A DJ, A Music Producer or A Photographer. Hehehe :p That would be the coolest job for me ever... :p

I should study being a DJ... That would be super cool!!! :p
Then do photography on the side... A DJ Photographer... Love it, love it , love it!!! :p

Catch ya on the flip side!!! :p
XOXO!!! :-*

No comments: